CrossFTP 1.97.4Crossworld - 2.3MB - Freeware
CrossFTP's main features are:
1. Multiple tabs for local and remote file browsing;
2. Archives browsing, extraction, and compression;
3. CrossFTP Server startup solution for easy LAN file sharing;
4. Unicode support for international sites;
5. Text and image quick viewer;
6. Recursive File transportations;
7. Quick file filtering by marks;
8. Auto-reconnect and anti-idle;
9. Password protection and certs management;
10. Bonjour (ZeroConf) service discovery;
11. Supports transfer compressing (Mode Z);
and bit more...
CrossFTP Pro requires a license fee, which further features:
1. Robust backup and bi-directional file synchronization.
2. multi-thread queue processing engine;
3. Secure encrypted FTP over TLS/SSL (FTPS);
4. Secure encrypted SSH FTP Transfer Protocol (SFTP);
5. Secure encryped WebDav/HTTPS and MobileMe iDisk;
6. Amazon S3;
7. IPV6 support;
8. Supports FXP (Site to Site) file transportation;
9. Download and upload speed limit control;
10. Powerful search tool for remote FTP files;
11. Supports Remote quick view and edit;
12. HTTP, FTP, and SOCK 4, 5 proxy support;
13. Build-in scheduler support for the queue engine.
and bit more...
CrossFTP is a Freeware software in the category Internet developed by Crossworld.
It was checked for updates 94 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of CrossFTP is 1.98.5, released on 10/04/2017. It was initially added to our database on 08/25/2007. The most prevalent version is 1.98.4, which is used by 33 % of all installations.
CrossFTP requires one of the operating systems Windows/Mac to be running on the computer it will be installed on. The download file has a size of 2.3MB.
CrossFTP has not been rated by our users yet.
Write a review for CrossFTP!
with UpdateStar freeware.